The above services are provided by our well-trained, caring and long-term staff of Certified Nursing Assistants.
In addition, as part of your monthly fee, we provide the following:
- Three nutritious meals daily with accommodations for guests
- Snacks are available 24 hours a day
- Full activity program with many off-campus trips and meals out
- On-site rehabilitative services available: occupational, speech and physical therapy
- Scheduled transportation to and from appointments, etc.
- Grocery shopping and banking are offered weekly
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- 24-hour on-duty emergency response
- Internet, cable and telephone available
- Emergency call system in each room and bathroom, plus full shower and seat
These services are available to all members of the community, regardless of religious affiliation and we have a dedicated Admissions Counselor and Social Worker to assist with the medical and insurance paperwork.
For additional information on Assisted Living at Lutheran Haven, please contact: